Thursday, October 09, 2008

Blogging

I have been reading other people's blogs a bit these days and it amazes me as to how so many people manage to express their thoughts in a very interesting manner. Some are travelers while others just pick moments in their lives or in others' life or write about food, but whatever they write it would have an very fascinating aspect to it which would make you feel very satisfied as a reader...
It makes me wonder that were they born writers or is it that they have built this art over the time? Somehow I feel one really cannot incorporate writing skills in you but then there sure would be some way to improvise on it ... is it good reading habits that evolve into good writing habits? Or just plain intellect it is that is presented in the form of words.. but they are not mere words.. they are soulful words. There is definitely something captivating about them which engrosses you into reading their work. They are not writers writing stories..they are the general junta who come from different backgrounds. They express maybe whats within them and express it with flair. I sometimes wonder if there is some course which I could join too to learn to write but then somehow I feel that it can't be that someone infuses writing skills into me. But sure they can tell me a way as to how I can improvise.
Surely there is a way to keep my readers, if any, keep them enchanted!

You sure can check out this link for some answers :)
Ten Tips for writing a blog post

Blogging for beginners

No comments: