Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Then and Now...

Just when I had forgotten I write...(I don't actually), my friend and I just casually walk into an Apple centre or say that the compulsive action was due to the strong magnetic field surrounding the store pulling us into it - phew! lateral gravity I tell ya!!

Yes so there we are to watch the magic of..errmm...touch? Iphone actually couldn't really keep me engaged for too long neither could the iPads so I hopped onto the Mac books and in an attempt to be google's whos who I type in my name...LinkedIn-baaah! I mean really? I haven't even remotely been associated with profession professionally, what am I even doing there! Well must have been one of those itchy boring days where instead of scratching my head I decided to open a LinkedIn account...and well then of course the biggest pain- Facebook! I am yet to discover why do I log in at least twice a day on that account and how what other people are doing affects me anyway... well just too much to sit and ponder over it..so skip. Now I see a swell title "Love affair called life". Of course am mighty impressed and almost declaring it to myself out aloud that this cannot be mine, my friend points out to me..its got the WORD "bewitched" here...god I hate feeling predictable! Voila!!! This blog is so mine and so lost (one term that has been quite a constant along the walking years on this earth).

So I rediscover what I had to say then...this was just about an year ago and I still could relate to it! Queasy-uneasy feeling that I haven't gone too far of my old thoughts yet..so I still am stuck between the real world and that I create of my own - of magic, of happily ever afters....sigh! The good ol' beautiful world...

Yes I lost trust then I lost faith which took away more of trust and then...you know faith. To cut a long story short I was in dumps. Actually there were a few highs for obscure reasons...but there were if I MAY say so :D
(A useless joke another friend and I shared since we met in the month of May - aha! I told ya it was a useless joke, if et al)

2011..poor thing you! Don't know too many people who loved you, in fact most were really happy to get rid of you. I did too...but in hindsight I would say you were the one who taught me that I am much stronger than I thought I was (PS: Dear God, Thank you I learnt it that I am strong...kindly don't put me through more testing waters. -Faithfully and must admit unfaithfully too yet Your's, ME!) 2011 gave me a farewell gift exactly what it took away from me as it came by - Mr. & Mrs. Trust.

Yes they sit quietly beside me, watchfully also I feel...but they are around. Still looking a bit uncomfortable like unfamiliar guests while I am running around to host them in the best possible fashion...it is difficult you know, esp when you've been clumsy earlier. I hope I am able to make them feel at home that they'd extend their stay and become family...Mr. & Mrs. Trust, we love to have you around...please stay.

I kept asking for a miracle and just today fairy godmother...you know The Fairy Godmother just said "Even miracles take a little time" I know am yet to work on them to surface completely and having gathered the previously plundered ingredients namely, faith, hope, joy and laughter...however li'l or much...it feels like I could start all over again, a feeling I had lost back Then. 

And Now, I decide to remember and work on not only dreaming and believing in them but also doing something about them!

Never to forget:
The magic is as wide as a smile and as narrow as a wink, loud as laughter and quiet as a tear, tall as a tale and deep as emotion.   So strong, it can lift the spirit. So gentle, it can touch the heart.  It is the magic that begins the happily ever after.
And that magic lies within!


No comments: